I have really exciting news to share with you. The lovely Jessie from Two Little Homeschoolers has nominated my blog for the Versatile Blogger Award! As I am quite new to this blogging journey, I am so honoured to even be considered for any type of award.
What exactly is this award?
The Versatile Blogger Award is given to bloggers by their peers to recognize talent around the web. It’s not an actual award. It is more a recognition of your efforts as a blogger. It means you’ve made a difference to someone!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and share their link.
• Nominate up to 10 bloggers for the award and provide links to their blogs. Also, inform them about the nomination.
• Reveal 7 facts about yourself that your readers may not know.
7 Facts About Me:
- I love anything that sparkles. My eyes literally go round and I lose all sense of reasoning around sparkly things!
- I am actually not a handbag girl. I prefer to carry a clutch.
- I rarely wear jewellery (not even my wedding band). It always seems to come in the way whilst washing my hands!
- I love to read. Before I had my daughter I would curl up with a book at least once a week. Now, I’ve forgotten what it feels like to turn a page!
- I rarely do any physical writing with a pen. I use my laptop regularly so sometimes I think I have forgotten how to write!
- I am directionally challenged. I cannot tell the difference between my rights and lefts.
- I have an MA in English Literature and Language but haven’t actually done anything in that field. I hope to one day at least validate my education by writing something!
Other Amazing Bloggers:
- Icing On The Page
- The Savvy Couple
- Mary Teaches
- Kitty’s Closet and More
- Olive + Clo
- Project BIY
- All About the Woman
Thank you again to Jessie! Visit her blog.